Maximum Link & Anchor Diversity Service

Your Site Urgently NEEDS
A High Link And Anchor Text Diversity!

Post Panda and Penguin, it’s become extremely important to have a natural looking backlink and anchor text profile. If you only have links from very few sources pointing to your site that all repeat the same anchor text over and over again, you will be penalized with 100% certainty.

Diversifying your link and anchor text profile can be a cumbersome, time consuming and stressful process. Another very important factor is spreading out your link building over time instead of having a huge influx of links and then nothing for weeks/months. Many people don’t even think of this.

Let us take the hassle out of all that. Take a look at the 2 plans we offer below. This service is especially recommended for brand new sites! This service is also perfect in case your site has a low link and anchor text diversity but you want to try one of our high PR backlink services.

Introducing: Our “Maximum Diversity” Service

  • Get links from 50+ different platforms on various IPs and domains (web 2.0’s, blog posts, wiki sites, social bookmarks, directories, guestbooks, forums, blog comments, video sites and much more)

  • 2 backlink tiers to increase link quality and ranking power (tier 1 linking to your money site, tier 2 linking to tier 1)

  • Link creation spread out over 30 days to look natural, avoid penalties and guarantee a slow but constant influx of backlinks

  • Unlimited URLs + keywords for maximum diversity

  • Link placement report provided at the end of 30 days

  • 70% of links will be pinged and submitted to 2 premium indexing services free of charge (remaining 30% are left alone to be found naturally over time by Google)

  • Links from first tier pointing to your money site are only placed on quality sites (PR 0-6)

  • Intelligent anchor text variation (your target keywords, branded keywords like your company name and URL of your website and generic anchor text like “click here”, “read more” etc.)

  • Special technology used to generate spun but highly readable content (90%+ uniqueness) for great stick and indexing rate

Basic

$77

  • Tier 1: 20 links/day
  • Tier 2: 50 links/day
  • Total: 2.100 links for 30 days
  • *TAT : 30 days

Premium

$147

  • Tier 1: 40 links/day
  • Tier 2: 100 links/day
  • Total: 4.200 links for 30 days
  • TAT : 30 days

SEO has always been a confusing and tiresome process for us and the rules always changed quicker than we could adapt. Since we found you things have started to make sense, our site continues to climb steadily and SEO is actually fun again!

– Derrick Edmonson, Owner of Design Shop in Boston

*TAT = turnaround time (this is intentionally designed to be a 30 day campaign)

I’m so glad you’re offering this Maximum Diversity service. In the past I played around with various pieces of software but after realizing how many resources, accounts, proxies, captcha breakers and site lists these need, I simply gave up. It’s easy to do a blog comment blast with scrapebox but trying to get links from a ton of different sources and all spread out evenly…I just couldn’t figure it out. After looking at your link reports, these links don’t even look spammy and are related to my niche. I’m already seeing very positive effects for my main site and my other site that was penalized after Penguin actually seems to recover!

– Vincent Davies, SEO Marketer

seal

Date last updated: 09/15/2013